If you have requested to feed to Zoopla, Rightmove or EG Propertylink, you can now manage and check the status of these listings within Realla.
To check the status of your Zoopla, Rightmove or EG Propertylink listings, simply do the following:
- Navigate to the main navigation menu and click on organisation.
- On the left hand side, click on the exports tab.
- Your listings are sorted by feed if you feed to more than one portal, as shown below:
You can also view the status within a particular disposal. To do this, see below:
- Within the disposal, click on the overview tab.
- Scroll down the page, to find the exports section, shown below.
- Listings that have successfully listed will have a state of uploaded as seen above.
- Listings that are unsuccessful will have a state of invalid as seen below.
- To find out why a listing was not listed, scroll over the (i).
- If you are not able to identify the problem please contact the relevant support department. Please make sure to CC Realla customer support, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to feed to any of the above portals, please send an an introductory email to your Zoopla, Rightmove or EG Propertylink account manager requesting to feed from Realla. Please CC Realla customer support, email@example.com.