Realla allows you to create great looking PDF brochures, with no coding or design experience quickly!
- Within the disposal, under the marketing section, click PDF brochure and then click on PDF settings.
- Pick whether you would like to generate a full or short PDF brochure i.e. a 4-8 page brochure or a 2 page brochure
- If at any point you would like to preview the brochure, click on the preview PDF button.
There is also a degree of customisation:
- You can change the front page layout
- You can also turn sections on or off by simply toggling the appropriate switch, on or off
- Once you are happy with your brochure, click preview PDF then click generate latest to generate your brochure.
- IMPORTANT: Every time you make changes to your disposal, remember to generate a new brochure. If you don't, you will have an outdated brochure attached to your microsite & email campaign
If you have a bespoke client brochure you would like to use in Realla, this can also be uploaded and made the default brochure.
Now that you have generated a PDF brochure, it's important to review the microsite settings before you put this building live! To find out how to do this, click here.