Realla allows you to create great looking PDF brochures, with no coding or design experience quickly!
- Within the disposal, under the marketing section, click PDF brochure and then click on PDF settings.
- Pick whether you would like to generate a full or short PDF brochure i.e. a 4-8 page brochure or a 2 page brochure
- If at any point you would like to preview the brochure, click on the preview PDF button.
There is also a degree of customisation:
- You can change the front page layout
- You can also turn sections on or off by simply toggling the appropriate switch, on or off
- Once you are happy with your brochure, click preview PDF then click generate latest to generate your brochure.
- IMPORTANT: Every time you make changes to your disposal, remember to generate a new brochure. If you don't, you will have an outdated brochure attached to your microsite & email campaign
If you have a bespoke client brochure you would like to use in Realla, this can also be uploaded and made the default brochure. To find out how to do this, click here.
Now that you have generated a PDF brochure, it's important to review the microsite settings before you put this building live! To find out how to do this, click here.